Sunday, November 20, 2011

Camaro Wheels on my Blazer S10

I just got some nice 16" aluminum Camaro wheels for my Blazer S10. I really like the look of the wide low profile tire on the S10's. I will need to do a small drop to get the height where I like it but so far these look great. The tires are worth a damn but replacements can be had for about $80 each brand new. I believe these are the mid to late 1990's Camaro wheels.

1984 S10 Blazer with 1994 Camaro Wheels

S10 Blazer with 1994 Camaro Wheels

2 comments:

  1. Looks just like my cousin's car he is fixing up. He has gone crazy looking for Chevy parts in Texas. But I think he said that he finally got everything he needs to bring this car back to life. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. Good luck with your truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try the local craigslist all the time for parts. I also am fortunate to have a U-Pull & Pay in town so I get a lot of parts for cheap there. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete